Im begging you people! Please help me!

allenn812

Daemon Poster
Ok, im totally shaking right know. Well me being dumb and not happy with my video card, i tried to overclock it (stupid stupid stupid!!!) Well i followed instructions on a site and his were kinda diff then mine, well he just had diff drivers. Well i think i turn all my pixel piplines off, i unchecked both of them i think. And when i restarted, it did the normal loading and after the windows thing, it went black, then the normal blue, but the was no thing were you pick which xp account you want to go into, but if i move the cursor were they would be, the arrow will turn into a hand and finger, like it would be if was there. But it all works on safe mode. Im typing this in safe mode right now. When i try to open rive tuner (what i used) it say the following now: CONNOT LOAD RIVETUNER 34SYS DRIVER. PLEASE ENSURE THAT THIS FILE EXISTS IN RIVATUNER FOLDER.

PLEASE HELP ME!

Try to go to the Display Properties, and reset the Res (Into 800x600)

Try that, and post back

resolution is already at 800 by 600, is there i way i can turn those pipelines back on?

EDIT!

I fixed it!!! I ran it in vga mode and i was able to start that program again and i changed them back.

Haha, which means that you should pay attention and don't do anything without understanding it! :D

just press f8 when dos is booting up windows, then choose safemode to enter windows, it only runs the basic drivers and you'll be able to readjust and fix things there

i'm not sure if it's f8.. but it's one of the function keys, so press all of them at the same time!! lol j/king, just try different ones, f8, f12

acekrn said:
i'm not sure if it's f8.. but it's one of the function keys, so press all of them at the same time!! lol j/king, just try different ones, f8, f12

If you read his post, you would know that he was already running in safe mode. And yes, it is F8.

Back
Top Bottom