I really hope somebody ot there can help me.

darkserpant

In Runtime
What I'm trying to do is burn a mpeg movie files to a blank dvd. I was told that I have to convert the mpeg format to mpeg 2 format. I was also told I have to convert the mpeg movie file to an img format before burning so my home dvd player can read. Cause that is my objective. I had somebody trying to walk me threw this. But I'm not what you would call computer literate. He told me to download a program called alcohol 120% I did so. But I'm still having problems with the program. I tried the program Aurora and a some others with all the same answer, I'm an idiot. If one of you kind people could walk me step by step through a program that I can do this I would greately appreciate it. Thank you very much for all your time. If you want to e-mail me my address is darkserpant@comcast.net. Thanks again

Your not an idiot pc's are :D
What kind of software and hardware are you using besides the burning software?
What kind of burner, operating sys. ect.

As far as burning software I use:
1.Nero
2.Roxio, the new roxio 7 uses the joliet supressor.

Never used arora before. Used alcohol 120 a little but not much but that one should be a good one.

Sounds like you need some kind of conversion software. I think thats seperate software from the burning software.

I would help more but I just don't know anything about the converting part.

Quote "I was also told I have to convert the mpeg movie file to an img format before burning so my home dvd player can read."

This sounds to me like what you need to do though don't know about the other.

Do a search in your search engine for converting mpeg that should help :)

what you have to do likily is download nero click VCD put the Mpeg file into the blank area , it will automatically convert the mpeg file to the appropriate file type to play as VCD in your DVD player . try that it should work .

I looked for the program called nero click vcd. But I can't seam to find it. I do have nero 5. i don't know if that is what you mean. If it is can you walk me threw it. If not can you send me a link on to where I could find that program. Thanks alot.

Back
Top Bottom