i need some software so i can copy some dvds and home movies

dickibobboy

In Runtime
i have some family dvds and other films and i would like to copy them for back-up so i do not ruin them,(some are wedding and baby) and i protected them, what softwere is there that i can use so i can copy them, i used to use dvd decrypter and then convert that into dvd2one but i have lost that now and i do not have to money to re-register and i cant remember any details

I've always used Roxio and never had any problems.

DVD X copy is a load of rubbish. Theres a far better way for going about that sorta thing, but ...errr.. with this being a public forum and all I wouldnt know anything about that! :p

As posted in other threads DVD shrink 3.1 is simply click, click (wait about 20 minutes) and finished. DVD decrypter is another program that rips DVD's to your HD first, after that you can convert them to other formats like mpeg,avi,divx etc by using one of the different converts around (see: google).

BullDog(UK)

SmartRipper 2.41, it's amazing, and free. It copies the original files to hard drive, so you'll need like, powerdvd, or media player classic, something like that.

will smartripper be able to do that on dvds that are copywrite protected? does anyone know of a good program to do this?
thanks

DVD SHRINK IS THE WAY TO GO...not complicated 2 clicks ok ok maybe 4 and ur good too go its the best..well thats wat i think

Back
Top Bottom