I need help like you wouldn't believe

nlalum

Solid State Member
So I need help like a blind man needs help finding change here is my issue broken down in the steps to make it easier to read. PLEASE SOME ONE HELP ME!!!

My computer was experiencing memory issue starting off with exclamatin pop ups on the task bar

I let this go as to my life was really busy (not for a while because im cautious about my computer)

So WoW (Warcraft) started making my computer restart automatically

Then my computer started rebooting automatically from startup with no warnings DURING THE BOOTUP PROCESS!!

OF COURSE! of course i got the BSOD and researced the error messages!
(like 0x000000) type thing

I couldn't get anywhere

So i said screw this i reformatted (i usually reformat out of anger lose all my stuff)

THEN! my computer gets reformatted during the installation process of the complete OS my computer restarts.

So i take a look at all the hardware making sure everything checks out!

Then i clean it using a air compressor clearing all the dust out

I take it over to my dads he shows me that the air filter is PLUGGED (fubar'ed) with dust..so we clean it out

I'm thinking this solves my issues with heat and so forth

So..it runs good for a little bit while i install my anti virus and mobo drivers and other drivers thinking ready for a new day

IT STARTS RESTARTING ON ME AGAIN with a brand new reformat already in full swing!

So here i am having reformatted and its giving me the same problem i was having BEFORE i reformatted

somebody HAS TO shed some light on this issue (FROM THE LOOKS OF IT MY HARDWARE SEEMS FINE)

Here might be a clue i was having troubles A LOT with my nf7 mobo fan that was a fan of some kind for the firmware chip (an important chip nonetheless)

my dad helped me clean that and repair it to quality working order!

somebody PLEASE HELP

Your hardware is not fine if your getting restarts on a fresh install of windows. I don't know how you could think otherwise.

download the memtest86 iso, burn it to a cd, and boot it up.
http://www.memtest.org/

If it gives any errors or stops, then your ram is bad.

Also, check your voltages. You may have a faulty PSU.

BSOD means hardware problem not software.

it could be a problem with overheating or ram

Sounds quite similar to a problem my brothers system has been having for awhile. I also thought it was software related until it restarted during the HDD format while reinstalling Windows. I get Windows installed again and try different sicks of RAM, a different CPU, take out the graphics card and run it on only the onboard. I've found that after I reinstalled XP, it restarted a lot less and only when there was a lot of load going into the CPU. I got a new PSU for it, didn't work. Bought a new mobo and RAM for it, it restarts a lot less now, but my brother still complains of it restarting... I have no clue what it is, it restrted with the other CPU, so it can't be the CPU, the only things I haven't traded out at some point are the HDD and optical drives, unelss I miscalculated somewhere.

Your problem may just be as simple as a RAM problem, I totally wish mine was because I am fixing to chunk the thing out the window and drive over it a few times...

i hope its not my ram..but i'm kinda been leaning that way due to the memory type errors..guess i'll have to upgrade..

i hope your not being sicastic
what ram have you got.

and post your specs

not being sarcastic at all!

i know for a fact i have an abit nf7 mobo
a crappy processor 1800!!! (but i don't think that is the issue)
i have never taken the time to look at all the customized hardware
because my brother said if i fix it i can have it (this was a long time ago)
and i replaced the mobo with that abit ..i honestly think its the ram..

not being sarcastic at all!

i know for a fact i have an abit nf7 mobo
a crappy processor 1800!!! (but i don't think that is the issue)
i have never taken the time to look at all the customized hardware
because my brother said if i fix it i can have it (this was a long time ago)
and i replaced the mobo with that abit ..i honestly think its the ram..

LOL i just had an idea..it can't be the processor ..my computer handled WOW (warcraft) pvp easily...i don't know why it started now..:)mad: )

LOL i just had an idea..it can't be the processor ..my computer handled WOW (warcraft) pvp easily...i don't know why it started now..:)mad: )

i remember i have 1 gig of ram (broken up by three sticks of ram) they all together make 1 gig..and i know its ddr

Back
Top Bottom