I need help

Dark Night

BSOD
Ok, my dad is giving me the Dell XPS 200. It is 2 years old and it needs upgrades t live to my expectations. In order to upgrade the parts I need to know what parts i should get, and the most important thing is how i am going to get the money. Any advice on those two things?

You can start off by posting the complete specs of the Dell XPS 200. That way we'll know what your working with. Also, what are you planning on using the computer for?

I dont have the specs now. When I get home on Monday I will give them to you. am going to be using a lot of games, aim, and i-tunes.

Well then, the first advice I can give you is to get find a job to raise the money you'll need for any upgrades. I realize that you are 13, but you can ask around the neighborhood and offer to mow lawns, do general yard work or cleanup. Even offering to walk dogs can nab you some money. Maybe ask mom or dad for any extra chores to do for a few bucks.

Specs said:
-CPU
---Intel Pentium D 820 / 2.8 GHz
-Mainboard
---Intel 945G Express
---800 MHz
-Memory
---512 MB
---DDR II 533mhz
Integrated Graphics

1.) Graphics Card
2.) New CPU
3.) More Ram

listed in the priority they are needed.

No, that is the new version of the Dell XPS. Mine is the first version and the specs are different then that one.

Back
Top Bottom