I need to find a Pentium 4 CrossFire motherboard sub £70?

j.venning

In Runtime
Hi all, I have probably made one of the silliest mistakes; bought an IDE HDD for a SATA system! I didn't read the listing properly and it kinda suggested that it was SATA but actually wasn't. As well as that (to make the matter worse), I bought a X1850XT - now keep in mind that this had to fit a Dell computer; well it didn't.

Because of the Dell's largest heatsink I have ever seen, it won't let the graphics card fit into the case! Thus that is why to buy a new motherboard because I well and truly cannot be arsed to send all the components back!

I am looking for a CrossFire compatible Pentium 4 motherboard (Socket 775), all that I have seen cost around £100 which I cannot really spend at this moment in time, my max is probably £70.

Anyone have any ideas?!

Regards,
AJ

well you could buy a pci card that will let you plug in your IDE hardrive and you could also get a new different heat sink for your cpu. that would be the cheapest option and the only one that i can suggest as i wouldnt know where to look for your mobo other than ebay or amazon. in that i presume you have checked all the online stores

Back
Top Bottom