I did booboo

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
I was playing with the video settings on my CS:CZ game. Well I somehow **** it up in the process. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and it still doesn't play. The problem is the settings. Thing is I can't get to the settings to change it again. Any suggestions?

Not much info. Did you rght click on the desktop and go to properties and reset to what you had before?

Didn't work. All it says is this video mode is not supported. Really makes me mad. CS:CZ is my fav game.

Well...

Try this since the vid settings are a function of the vid card drivers. Uninstall them first then reboot and reinstall the drivers. And believe it or not some monitors have drivers for them that need to be installed.

Well since you have counterstrike you have steam you could delet the configuration file or go to the game on steam right click and goto properties and you can change the settings from there withought starting the game

Yes I uninstalled the drivers nad re did them. Osak whats the file name of the configeration?

Im not to sure what it is iv never had to do it but your best bet would be to try at www.counterstrike.net plenty of post about the same problem your having, have you tried going threw the properties? the reason unistalling the game doesnt work is because for some reason steam keeps that configuration file (That saves all your settings) so then when you reinstall the game it keeps the same settings it had before the uninstallation.

Back
Top Bottom