I beat BioShock finally!!

I wanna get it. But I don't feel like spending 50 bucks for a game. and also I don't have a dx10 video card.

I don't have a DX10 video card, it still looks really nice.
And there is a crack out for it now, PM me for more info.

Oh well I still wanna get dx10 lol. I wanna wait a little more before I upgrade. I wanna go quad right now w. intel and 8800. but amd might come back and the new nvidia cards are coming out. So idk.

Hey, I found a nice program for this sorta of thing.
http://www.xpadder.com/

It lets you custom config every button to do whatever you like, and set deadzones.

I was able to play HL2 using the 360 pad, right analog controller mouse, left analog for wasd, and other buttons and set as well.

It's pretty solid.

i got pinnacle game profilier which does the same thing but thanks for the advice

I'm 2 minutes away from having the demo of Bioshock to test on this machine :)

Meanwhile, I've almost completed FEAR for the first time. I've had it a while, and tried to complete it 3 times (1st time, it got deleted. Second time, computer wouldn't run right). Now, I'm going to complete it. Oh yes! :D

EDIT:

Its downloaded!

Bioshock is a very weird game... don't really think its my cup of tea really. Seems to...sureal, I guess is the word.

I was running at 1680x1050 no problem though, with full settings, minus Direct X 10 effects (On XP). Only slight judders, but there was something about using beta drivers to run it?

FRAPS didn't seem to work on the demo

Back
Top Bottom