I am soooo pumped,

CGfreak102

In Runtime
:D yes its true when i got home today from school there was my Quad core and Vista plus a new board, so tomm at work im getting 2 gigs of ram, and a PSU and im all set to build it

but the only bad things is that im not getting my Graphics card just yet, so no major gamming for me :(

i dont have that much money, but im looking at a NVIDIA GeForce 8600 with 512MB or ram, but if i get that then after Feb and if the new 9 series cards comes out ill be getting one of those

what res. are you going to be gaming at? i have an XFX 8600GT XXX 256MB and its awesome... but if your not gaming at like 1900x1200 there's no point for 512mb

This should be moved to the social lounge.

But anyway Congrats, can't wait for my q6600 and asus maximus formula, and after xmas with the money i get I'm getting a 8800gt 512mb.

id save the money and get a cheep card for now like mad cheep
till u save up for a nice one

well the thing is that i can get normal priced cards at a discount so i the card i was looking at, im not to sure about retail price is i think it was list for 200 or somthing like that at my work, but it would only cost me 150

and about this being in the social lounge i was thinking about that, but i figured it was more compulter related so i went here, but sorry, if you move it its all good.

i might be posting some tests, tomarrow after i get it running.

Back
Top Bottom