huh?

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
The OCZ StealthXStream 500W should have only one 6pin PCIe connector. The 600W version has two PCIe connectors.

Where did you see dual 6pin PCIe connectors?

on my PSU, the one i plugged into my 8800GT was labeled PCI-E1, and the extra was called PCI-E2
Sorry for the bad quality
PHOT0007.jpg

PHOT0009.jpg

PHOT0010.jpg

EDIT - What i am guessing is that since its both is in one cord, i can only use one right? (the connectors are together like them 4-pin molex ones where there are 2 together)

Well, if they are the same type of plug, then congratulations. Your PSU came with two PCIe connectors. Cool. :D

This is the 500W version?

do they count them as different connectors if they are on separate cables or something?

i found this link about the 500W
http://www.techaddicts.net/reviews/stealth500/stealth500.html
it has some pictures, but his PCI-E connector doesnt have a number after it, while mines does (PCI-E1).
this is what my PCI-E cable kind of looks like
http://www.overclock3d.net/gfx/articles/2007/10/03211219879l.jpg
but i have the 2 extra pins to make it into a 8pin PCI-E, the picture is from the 600W SXS
i dont think its the 600W either because the 600W has the 8pin CPU, while i only have a 4pin CPU.

Very nice. It seems you have an upgraded OCZ 500W. Either that or you have a mislabeled 600W StealthXStream.

found this on the OCZ 500W site.
*Prior to June 2008, this PSU may have shipped with only 1 PCI-E connector. If you require a PSU with 2 PCI-E to power 2 PCI cards, please contact customer support.
i guess i got lucky and got the 2 PCI-E.
a guy form the SLI board said that if they're bundled together then they are both running off the same 18 amp rail on the PSU, and its not enough to run SLI. (im still confused on how to calculate the PSU things)

found this on the OCZ 500W site.
*Prior to June 2008, this PSU may have shipped with only 1 PCI-E connector. If you require a PSU with 2 PCI-E to power 2 PCI cards, please contact customer support.
i guess i got lucky and got the 2 PCI-E.
a guy form the SLI board said that if they're bundled together then they are both running off the same 18 amp rail on the PSU, and its not enough to run SLI. (im still confused on how to calculate the PSU things)

I wouldn't really say you got lucky because you really shouldn't use the second one anyway, they're both on the same 12v rail so the other one is pretty useless, you probably got a psu that some n00b on the assembly line put together before someone set him/her straight...

Back
Top Bottom