How would i do this?????

dbzkid

In Runtime
I dont know how to do it, its like setting permanent wallpapers, like how would i do it and how would i take it off because our computers in my school are all messed up with this and i would just would like to know how to take it off and how to do it
here is an image of what i am talking about
Na_chill_B2.JPG

i dont know how they did it as you can see the blue part is the actual wallpaper. I would like to know how they added those pictures (to the right) there because if you try to cange the wallpaper to sumthing else it will only change the blue not the picture to the right. also another thing that i noticed about this is that i took that screen shot of the desktop using the print screen button and i saved it to a flash drive and when u set the folder to display every thing as a thumbnail and it just shows the picture on the right as a thumbnail
please anyone help me with this

To put in / remove the pictures on your desktop:
- Right click the desktop
- Click "Properties"
- Go to the "Desktop" tab
- Click the "Customize Desktop" button
- Go to the "Web" tab

Now to remove a picture on there, deselect whatever is checked. If you want to put a different picture on now, click the "New" button and browse for the picture you want.

Thanks alot but how in the world would i do this on a schools computer because when we click on properties it gives me an error and i wouldent beable to do it
is there any alternative way? the computers have microsoft office picture manager

It's blocked on school computers. You can't do it without a decent bit of hacking, and it's illegal.

You can change the regular wallpaper using Firefox if you right click an image and click "Set As Desktop Background..."

yo thanks alot any how but i do think i found a way
what you have to do is get a picture then
- open it with Microsoft office picture manager
- click save as
- go to desktop
- on the bottem it should say tools
- click on that then click on properties
- then follow the steps you said (which helped alot)
and thats it. because in my school our computers are on lockdown and we have very few privileges and if the desktop is locked thats all you have to do

same at our school, they almost disable everything you can even right click on the task bar, u cant even right click on the desktop! the only thing that WOULD run is Internet Explorer 7 (ive tried mozilla firefox that doesn't work) and microsoft office. maybe if you run it in safe mode? have you done that yet?

At some point at the school, someone had enough privilages to put those pictures on, so why can't he take the pictures off? Unless an Admin put those pictures on, in which case, he probably wants them to stay there.

Back
Top Bottom