How is my multi tasking?

Half Evil

Golden Master
Here is a screen shot, I could have gone more, but I didnt have anything left to open!!

But there ya go... And.. I was really running all those games. Not photoshoped. Wow, GW, and Area 51. Well.. Not playing.. Just kinda opened. Although I was playing GW. Anyways.. How good is it for the...

Intel Pent 4, 630. 3.0ghz. HT.

Hahaha nice Jac, and leet dude.. Top it, and then ill top yours :D

Bädgêr™ said:
Are they running? They could just be open....

Two games are open, and one is running. As foreverthing else.. There fully operational.. Unlike the games at that point.

I was burning a double layer dvd .it was a 7.5gb dvd I was burning (double layer) ... I don't have flash and dreamweaver and all that... or I would...

edit...

that's what is running... only I've closed some programs... look above... just add a couple and there you go...

Ok, here's some screen shots of my multitasking. Yes, that is correct, I had FOUR games ope. Lock On Modern Air Combat, Battlefield 2, C&C Genrals Zero Hour, Call of Duty 2. If that isn't hardcore multitasking, I don't know what is...:eek: Oh and not to mention I was running the Nintendo 64 emulator and had The Legend of Zeld: Ocarina of Time running as well...but no biggie, my computer can handle it no problem. :D

Oh yeah.. you can OC. Damn... Well.. grr.. :p

EDIT>
I had like no system idle process, and more page file used! So keep overclocked and maybe you can catch up to me :D :p

I didn't see you have 4 of the most demanding games running at the same time, or an emulator running in the background either! Not to mention, I had probably more memory usage with just those 5 programs then you had with 20 of yours. So top that...:D

***OH!! And right now my computer isn't OCed. It's actually at 2.8GHz right now. :D So even with EM64T technology and 200Mhz more then me, i still pwn you! :D

Back
Top Bottom