How do you know if this .ISO will work?

clandestinex337

In Runtime
is there a way to test and see if a .iso will work, before i re-do my comp?

edit:
alright, so if i went to nero and selected "Create Bootup Disk" and then choose "New" and dragged all my files over to the "New Disk" and saved it as a .iso, then went into Alcohol 120% and selecte .iso and burned it, then it should work when i build my new comp?

well i tried it out, i restarted my comp, and it ran the cd, but it didnt look like the windows screen ive seen b4, it had a buch of writing and it looked like the command prompt (DOS i think its called) program that windows has, and at the bottom it had [DR-DOS] A:\>

and i didnt know what to type their so i just restarted my comp

What do you mean by testing if an .iso image will work ? What are you trying to do with it ? Sorry, i don't understand ...

i have windows XP x64, and my friend burned it to a cd, and i want to check to see if it works, so i saved all the files as an ISO in nero, then went into alch 120% and burned it as an .iso

and when i restared my comp to see if it would work, it looked like DOS or somethingg, and had the thing i said above the

[DR-DOS] A:\>

and i didnt know what to type in there.

I've seen this problem before, and someone posted the solution, I just can't remember what it was :D

And u do know that u are allowed to install the same copy of windows to only 1 computer.

Back
Top Bottom