How do you delete stuff from the Add/Remove list?

iflabs

Baseband Member
I removed some programs via the Add/Remove Program list and encountered a problem. While I was removing "Keyhole LT", it asked me if I wanted to delete some files that could be shared with other hardware/programs. Meh....so I deleted them anyways. Now my computer started having problems with starting up, there's always a blank screen.

After a few tries, the boot up is successful. I did a restore on my computer and now some of the programs I've deleted before are stuck on the Add/Remove list. How would you go about to delete those stuff on Add/Remove list?

Another question, are some .dll files associated with the video card?

Some of the things on the add/remove things are VIRUSES or SPYWARE. Run Ad-Aware.

As for deleteing stuff from the list, As far as I know, you cannot. Of course, Reformatting would get rid of them.

LOL...reformatting will get rid of them, but there are programs that will...

Sorry, I can't remember what programs do it right off, but I'll reply again if I remember or come across one that will. I too have a few things I need to get rid of myself.

The entries are in the registery...maybe you could find a guide to help remove them.

Back
Top Bottom