How do you chat or Instant Message with Aol members... When you are not with Aol, but

hitmeup34

Beta member
how do you chat with aol members through a instant message, when i am not an Aol member no longer and have a broadband service... useing a browser.... ?is it msn , or can i use yahoo messanger please respond someone that is not fake or full of itl..... thanks

Re: How do you chat or Instant Message with Aol members... When you are not with Aol, but

Aol is just another messanger just like the other's, seperate from browser's i believe.

so if i'm not mistaken, you can just download just the messanger part from the internet.

do a google search & see if there is a seperate messanger you can download.

if not just have you & your friend's download Msn messanger or yahoo one, that you guy's like..bingo.

You can download a program called Trillian. You're able to upload your ICQ,MSN,AOL and Yahoo contacts on to it. Also it's really easy to upload them, it'll ask what Accounts you have, and you just fill in the info and your contacts will appear. Check it out. I don't know exact website so just google it.

Back
Top Bottom