heyheyhey

MrNick01

Baseband Member
no... i just heard oooooooooooooooooo which is the fan turning on, then beep! which is normal for my computer, and then it just stops, but the fan is still on. and there is NOTHING ON MY MONITER.

Ok, it is either going to be something along the lines of processor or RAM. Do you have your motherboard manual to decode the beeps? Have you tried resetting the CMOS?

Be careful when reseting Cmos and make sure computer is off an psu is too.

Lol look at this.

1094649621IgANyyufav_1_1_l.jpg

1094649621IgANyyufav_1_2_l.jpg

What was he doing..smoking a cigerette? :p, wrost thing ive done was plug in a molex to a hard drive while the psu was on and it went all blue and smoked. that was me not touching my system for around a week..:p

"Ok, it is either going to be something along the lines of processor or RAM. Do you have your motherboard manual to decode the beeps? Have you tried resetting the CMOS?"

how do you reset the cmos?

There should be jumpers on the motherboard. Your mobo manual should say.

do you have an onboard graphics card or an AGP/PCI? if so start off by removing that, turning it on and seeing if it does a normal start up..
if same then try changing memory or if you have 2 sor more sticks swap em round with one in at a time... thats a good way to start off...

edit:eek:h and silly question... have you tried re-sitting the graphics card and memory, could have ahd a small knock and moved something outta place..

Back
Top Bottom