HELPPP with windows movie maker

danny_2132

Baseband Member
was creating a video on movie maker for about 3 hours and when i added a clip to the timeline it said not responding and it shutdown. ive opened up movie maker and it hasnt recovered my files. am i supposed to start my video all over again?????? wtf?? im really pissed right now

im running windows vista sp2

any help with recovery would be helpful thanks.

If the video progress wasn't saved, you'll have to start over :( (or at least it works that way for me on Xp32)

yer i was afraid it would come to that...i rang microsoft and they told me the same thing :(

I'd finished the whole thing, it was my last HSC assignment i had to do.

im going to save it after every little change now.

why sp2? i know sp3 has its cons but overall its great

woops i thought you said xp not vista....:p

on xp it used to auto recover sometimes, because it always used to crash. i wouldnt trust it. save all the time!

alright another dalema now finally remade the video and now i cant publish it, everytime i try using all the methods it stops responding.

my assignmnets due in tomorrow and if i try and open it on another computer the directories will be all changed as the videos are on this computer and there are like 100 different clips put together in this video....

ive tried upgrading to movie maker 2.6 but the 2.0 files are not compatable with it wtf microsoft??

any help would be great

Back
Top Bottom