help- pc turning off randomly

qkslvrsurf25

Solid State Member
I have recently built a pc and every once in a while it will turn off. Sometimes i the pc will turn of while idling and other times when im listening to music or video, but the case lights will stay on... when it turns off it will have a few short beeps coming from the case i haven't been able to locate where in the case they come from but i need some help please..

thanks

qkslvrsurf25 said:
I have recently built a pc and every once in a while it will turn off. Sometimes i the pc will turn of while idling and other times when im listening to music or video, but the case lights will stay on... when it turns off it will have a few short beeps coming from the case i haven't been able to locate where in the case they come from but i need some help please..

thanks

maybe your power supply...? I had many problems that have yet to resurface since I swapped out the power supply with a more powerful one...

that being said, I still plan on upgrading to an even better one soon...

i have a raidmax 500w max psu but i swapped the psu two days ago at work and it ws an antec 500w and it still turned off..i intend on getting a modular cable psu thats 550 or 580 but the beeping is what making me think its not the psu.

Back
Top Bottom