help me o/c plz

golfer07

In Runtime
im at 200 right now i have a amd 64 3500 multiplier is 11 cuz im at 2.2 and ya i want to o/c it so help me out :)

well as u know u oc by raising the FSB. But if I were u I wouldn't worry about oc'ing more yet because u said that the computer got slower after that oc!

i mean its not crazy bad its just easily noticable and it wasent like this before the o/c so idk wuts going on :-/

if I ever have a problem with my computer (crashes, sluggishness etc) all I do is calmly pull the plug from the socket, put it back in, let disc check do it's job and wait and see.

And it usually works too, even when restarting it doesn't work.

Lac3y said:
if I ever have a problem with my computer (crashes, sluggishness etc) all I do is calmly pull the plug from the socket, put it back in, let disc check do it's job and wait and see.

And it usually works too, even when restarting it doesn't work.
that can wreck ur comp i used to do that when my comp got stuck and i messed up my hard drive like i couldnt do anything with it at all, its better to hold the power button on the case for about 10 secs and it turns off

I FIXED IT WAHOO !!!! this thing was saying somthing with memory so took both sticks out put them back in and it started up o ya forgot to say it woundnt start up when i restarted it last night but now it runs AWESOEM im at 2.5 WAHOOOOOOOOOO

Back
Top Bottom