help with installation....

woosmaster

Beta member
hey i just got Age of Empires III for the Windows PC. I exceed all the requirements (Dell 8300 around 3 ghz, 512 mb memory, 60 gb HD, 128 mb graphics card, pentium 4, etc) but when i install, i get the following errors:

error: -1063 Fatal Error during installation. Consult windows installer help (Msi.chm) or MSDN for more info.

Error 1935. An error occurred during the installation of assembly. 'Microsoft.MSXML2,publicKeyToken="6bd6b9abf345378f",version="4.1.0.0",type="win32",processorArchitecure="x86". Please refer to help and support for more info. HRESULT: 0x0070002

If you have encountered this before, I would appreciate it if you could tell me what to do about this (I really want to play my new game!)

no, google says i have an adware problem...now i found a folder called adware and am trying to delete it but i cant (it says make sure its not in use or protected, etc.) how do i delete this?

Do you have any spyware programs? If not download ad-aware (just google it) and this will get rid of all the spyware (make sure you update it after installation.

While you're at it, download zonealarm (again, google it). This is a firewall and (should) stop viruses and such getting in your comp.

Alternatively, boot up your pc in safe mode and delete the folder manually.

Back
Top Bottom