help im dumbfounded

Juice1

Fully Optimized
i cant really figure out wdhell is wrong here.. but i got a mysterious stick of ddr, and i decided to test it in my computer. so i opened my computer, (my best one) took out the ram that was in there, and put the mystery ram in. i turn on the computer, all is fine, the ram checks out at 512mb, then we get to vista loading screen. it did the thing where it says "copyright microsoft corparaton" and i said cool i found a 512. i went to get a drink and came back. when i came back i sit at my computer and its still loading vista, still at the same screen that i left it at. i must of been gone for 3 min and it was still doing the same thing. so i waited a while, turned on the radio, etc. after about 10 more minutes i decided to cold-boot the computer because it didnt seem to be doing much of anything.

so i take out the ram, replace it with my regular ram, and power up the computer. i get to the bios screen where it does the ram check. it says 1gb ram so i say ok its working fine now. i go off in a trance somewhere i cant
really remember what i was doing but it was still stuck at the ram thing for a while. ill get a pic of it later. it gets there then freezes, i cant go into bios or anything. i changed the ram around, nothing works, so i said w/e i get this problem alot. so i take out the processor, put it back together, turn it on. still does the same thing. im in a cold sweat cus i think my computer really took a crap on me this time. i then decided to unplug everything, then put it back together still doesnt work. so i let it cool for about 30 min, still doesnt work.

ill get the cam soon and post a pic of the part where it freezes.

please help? quick? thankyou anyone

the last line of the top section says memory testing and thats where its frozen.

turn memory test off in bios. see if it gets you anywhere

i cant get into bios either. its frozen at that screen. anyway, i reset the bios but now its frozen at the "acer" logo. (prebuilt computers show logo at startup) and there was a setting in bios to turn off logo so it got stuck at the boot screen before i reset it.

pleaseee help quick

is it possible to have a virus in ram by some disaster? such as if a computer was running a bsod in that stick of ram and the ram was just pulled while the comp was turned on and in bsod? im thinking maybe theres some variation of bsod in the flash chips and it somehow got to the hdd? wtf im having weird thoughts

Back
Top Bottom