help with harddrive

craycoolz

Baseband Member
hey so i bought a 120g HD for my comp. And now it says its all used up, i go to look at it and it says I have like 2 HD's one called Win Xp and one called My Documents and Win Xp is full but My Documents is totally empty. how do i get everything to save to my big harddrive?

I dont even know. I have one HD in the machine but it says theres 2 one called Win Xp and the other called My Documents

Uh.. So like.. can you post a screen shot of it. And if not.. Then tell me exactly. Like when you open my computer, it says C drive.. And what else does it say there?

Um.. Well check in your CD drive. Because D is the drive for your cd or dvd drive. Im sure there is a cd in there that is titled ''My Documents''.

I have BF 2 in there and it says its in the E drive. But the weird thing is that under the Internal HD section there are 2...

Wait.. What in the..

How many hard drives (internal and external) do you have hooked up and running on your computer?

And how many cd drives do you hvae? Because I have two, and those are my D and E drives. So my E drive is the second burner drive. Which means the D drive is the main one.

You should have two drives im guessing? But you only looked in one and say BF2.

But you say you do or dont have two hard drives inside?

Maybe you named a second hard drive My Documents?

D is not always a cd rom drive, even if there is just one hard drive. my system has E for it's cd rom, and C for it's hard drive.

Back
Top Bottom