Help Broken Computer!!!!!!!!

Psych0

Baseband Member
Hi ppl i hav broken my computer when i installed a slave hard drive, removed a CD-drive and installed a DVD-RW. Now when i turn my comp on the screen comes up with a message sayin "NO SIGNAL INPUT" and there is a long loud beeping sound coming from inside my machine. PLZ HELP any Sugestions will be greatly valued thanx

I'm not expert by any means so don't think i'm right (that's before people tell me i'm wrong!), but doesn't the number of beeps mean something???...Look in your motherboard manual and that should tell you.

I had an ABIT board which wasn't working and was beeping like a madman and it mean't there was no RAM...I'd forgotten to put that in!

...Other than that, if i have an issue with bootup i generally make sure everything is plugged in ok and if that doesn't work i'll give resetting the BIOS a bash, but, like a i said; wait for someone who knows what they're talking about give you some advice.

Good luck!

no signal input.....that means you have no video signal going to the monitor. did you check your video card and the monitor connection to it? you mentioned installing another hard drive, to take one of my hard drives out I have to pull out my video card to get it out, did you maybe do that and forget to put the video card back in? I know that most monitors will give that message if you turn them on without having them hooked up so give that a try.

(how wrong was i)...Hehe.

I also had that problem once when the monitors resolution was out of range.

Don't know if i'm helping here or just getting in the way of people who knows...

Back
Top Bottom