HELP Bought ATX Computer Case And Comp Doesn't Turn On!!!

No I'm sure my mobo isn't fried cause im typing to you guys right now. I've put everything back in the old case with the PS that the new case brought and it works fine..no I have nothing around me that might have static charge..and no I dont have access to any of those tools your talking about... LoL

Does the new set up work with mobo out of the case, if so, your mobo may be shorting to the mounting plate somewhere.

By PSU you mean Power Supply Unit right...Well if thats what you mean yes it did, but I took it off and I switched it with the one from my old case but it still didnt work. Now I've hooked up it up back together with the old case but with the Power Supply of the new case and its working fine.

my motherboard needs 2 connections to work, it needs the big 24 pin or whatever it is and a smaller 4 pin connector, did u plug both of those in?

Hmmm...the mounting plate all the screws don't go in correctly,think that my be it..The mounting plate is kind of low. Havent tried it out of the case though

Back
Top Bottom