Help, Bet U can't figure it out

HellWizard

Beta member
Okk, got a problem. Have my girlfriends E-machine, and accidently took out her username off the login screen. Tried to do something else, but messed up, now her profile is deleted. my second mistake was restarting, and now the login screen for "click on your username and login" for windows xp is blank. no one to click on. I can't login as the Administrator because it has, for some reason, an account restriction on it. And for some reason, the idiots down at Intel descided to make the E-machine have a Safe mode on/off toggle botton under the msconfig, and hers is off, because it starts that way. So I have no way to get in vea Sade mode. Any ideas how I can get in, create an account so I can log in to windows with out have to re-install xp, and make her loose all her Sim's houses. :)

Geez that's bad!

Can you not choose the option of booting into the last known working configuration?

Have you actually managed to log in to the computer since reboot? If not then it might be worth trying last known good configuration from boot menu. Get to this with the F8 key at startup

Back
Top Bottom