Help!!!!! 9111 Emergency!!!!!

rongmatt

Beta member
I have a dell tsst corp cd/dvdw ts-l632d and it was working abnormally on vista 32bit so like an idiot decided to flash it using the dell firmware I started it and after 40mins it just kept showing it not progress to anything so i decided to cancel it and restarted after that i tried and instead it showed tsst corp cd/dvdw ts-l632dBOOT. Now the driver does not work WHAT SO EVER like i press the eject button or anything on the device itself it is TOTALLY UNRESPONSIVE....... I NEEEDD HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...:mad: :(
This is not related to the bios EVERYTHING BUT THE CD DRIVE WORKS.. ALSO I did EVERYTHNING USING DELLS FIRMWARE FROM THEIR SITE....

If you tried flashing the BIOS and were unsuccessful, you have ruined your motherboard. If you just got out of an install, you can try putting drivers on a floppy or a flash drive. Your motherboard might have an EZ Flash feature.

Ouch, sounds like it is bricked. I would try reflashing it like atomic rooster said. I bricked a cd drive once with corrupt firmware and had to throw it away :( . Good luck though.

Back
Top Bottom