Help...

While both drives are good, I would pick WD over Samsung.

Thank you what about the sound card will I need to buy one or does the mobo have one....I can't find this information anywheres.... and any tips with my link of the build up there?

All motherboards has a an inbuilt sound card. so you don't need to buy one.

Thank you and does the mobo have molex UBS 3.0 slots...and the video card i have says 2.1 x 16 pci express tho my mobo only has a 3.0 and a 2.0

Do you know what Molex is? it's an old type of 4pin power connector. motherboards does not need to have it. A few does have it, but that is mostly to provide extra power to the PCI-E slots, in case of serious overclocking with multiple graphics cards or something else overclocking related.

It says that it does have USB 3 ports on the back. It has 2 of them. it also has 2 SATA3 ports.
i have not seen a motherboards with the new lineup of Chipsets from INTEL that didn't have USB 3 ports.

Don't mind that your graphic card has PCI-E 2.1. the 3.0 port is backwards compatible.

Do you know what Molex is? it's an old type of 4pin power connector. motherboards does not need to have it. A few does have it, but that is mostly to provide extra power to the PCI-E slots, in case of serious overclocking with multiple graphics cards or something else overclocking related.

It says that it does have USB 3 ports on the back. It has 2 of them. it also has 2 SATA3 ports.
i have not seen a motherboards with the new lineup of Chipsets from INTEL that didn't have USB 3 ports.

Don't mind that your graphic card has PCI-E 2.1. the 3.0 port is backwards compatible.

Alright just making sure dont want to blow my money....

Newegg TV: Cooler Master Storm Enforcer PC Case Product Tour - YouTube!

8:22 in the video....

Does my mobo have a spot for that cord? I think there might be 2 one for one of the usb 3.0 port and one for the other 3.0 ubs port.

Last edited:
ohh yeah. all those cords will go on your motherboard. so that isn't a problem ether.

My parents are afriad it's not going to work or going to be incompatible.....I'm like but mommy i know it isssss!!!! lol

anyways I should be able to build this without an issue?

hahaha. i had that problem too when i build my first computer. though it was with my dad.
it is all compatible. you just have to not screw anything up. you most likely won't. just be sure you have seen a system being build from scratch so you are more prepared. check out some youtube videos where they put together a machine. you are gonna learn some things from your first build, and it's allot of fun. you also get that felling, "it's mine... i build it".

Back
Top Bottom