Help!

I have inserted it correctley and it is not working,. i installed the drivers and rebotted and something pupped up saying that there are no drivers installed or they are not working properly and the ati control center closes down. :/ im fucking pissed...

its is a dell dimension 2400
2.2ghz celeron :'(
768 mb ram
40 gb hdd
and now a radeon 9250

go into control panel> go to the system icon>click on the hardware tab>click on device manager>look under display adapters, is it there,and if it is does it have an error beside it?. if not look for it through the list till you find it.

well thanks to me being so awesome with computers (joke) i got it fixed. I actually had one of my friends help me...

just for others to read how did he do it. if that joke wasn't sarcastic then i wouldn't bother posting again. people tried to help and thats how you say thanks.

Well it worked for a while, i went to play some css and told me I had to dl the drivers, so i did, retsrted and the control center wouldn't start so it screwed everything over. I tried to install the drivers that i had before after i deleted the others and now it wont let me dl them...

all the drivers are now back up and working, but now i have another problem :/...My mouse goes off the right side of the screen which is very annoying and hard to work with. Has this happened to anyone else? If so how did you fix it?

Back
Top Bottom