Hello

reynrock

Solid State Member
Hi everyone I'm wanting to try to build my own computer i have a few things already but my main problem is i'm not real sure about what computer parts are compatible with each other.I also dont understand a lot moutherboards,processors,ect i can list the things i have i just need some help letting me know about what else i need and how to go about putting it together without it (blowing up in my face) not working.I would be happy with any hepl i can get.Thanks

Im not really good at explaining so ill do my best

Computer parts can be quite confusing I agree but to get around this just compare the specs of all the parts. Start with a processor that you like and work around it. Check the specs and look for motherboards that have "like" specs. For example. If i want to use an intel core 2 duo processor the specs will say it has a socket LGA775. I just look for motherboards that have compatibility with this number.

For my first build i got a book about putting computers together. You can go onto Amazon or your local bookstore and look for one. They help quite a bit for your first build.

Good Luck. ;)

Well what do you plan on doing with the computer?? What is your budget??? What parts do you already have that you may want to reuse???

Putting them together is really easy its pretty self explanatory once you get inside of it...Almost everything you have only fits into one place and as far as compatibility asking on here will give you all the answers you could ever think of so feel free to ask away and we will help you as best as we can....

You can also find A LOT of tutorials for builds on YouTube...Some of them are pretty good at showing everything you need and also the manuals and stuff that come with the motherboard will show you in great detail where everything goes...:D:D

Back
Top Bottom