Heat?

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Not a cooling question. BUt i'm going on a trip to my grandmas house. Its a 2 day drive from GA to Neb, and its in the summer. Will the heat affects my comptuer parts? I got all new ones. Going put my rig up toghter up there. Or should I take extra care to put them under seats and the such? They still in there orginal packages. Only took them them out once too look at it. My new geforce is a beatuy :). Its 600 bucks in parts and I don't want to miss them up cause of somthing that could easly be prevented. We'll be moving a lot. Prob only time we'll stop for any period of time is a lunch break. And car temps can get kinda high.

You don't keept eh AC running full power when you eating lunch inside a resturant. But seriously will the beat brother it? I could always place it next to the cooler. Or in a shady area.

No it won't. Don't put it in direct sunlight. Keep it away from the sun and put all kinds of stuff over it. If you use the AC and I'm sure you wiill because it's hot now, then it's all the better. But without AC, it shouldn't hurt it at all. I've moved across country quite a bit with my PC so I know.

Okie dokie thats all I wanted to know. I'l just put my parts under the seats next to the cooler. And yes it actually gets quite cool when you drive for 4 or 5 hours staright with the AC blasting. In fact there has been times we had to turn on the hearter during the summer.

My dad always says this joke about his A/C in the old car (it was broken). He said he had the newest model, the "460"......4 windows open, 60 miles per hour. :p

Back
Top Bottom