Having trouble with RF-250 touchpad

qcarver1

Solid State Member
I have recently bought a Wireless computing RF-250 of ebay. When I received it the keyboard worked fine but Something is wrong with the Keybord/touchpad or the receiver box. I have tried everything on the company site and nothing helped. The touchpad will work for anywhere between 3 to 40 sec. When i remove the batterys and put them back in the same thing will happen. I have email the company and they said that the PS/2 connector in the keyboard is not well soldered and to only send the keyboard but it would cost $100 for the repair. I sure I could do that my self but Iam not sure that is the problem. The man who sold it will only give me a refund not a trade for the same item.

I dunno, but I'd hold off on the do-it-yourself operations. You might accidently mess up your keyboard completely, when you're trying to fix your problem. Call the company up again and explain to them that you shouldn't have to pay for anything since you did not damage the product. Did you buy any kind of warranty when you got it off Ebay? It may have arrived damaged while it was being shipped. Anyways I wish you luck on getting it fixed.

Back
Top Bottom