hangup on IE

yoshie1

Baseband Member
hi

whenever im connected to the internet. .... it automatically hangsup after a while... im not sure why this is

i checked the settings and auto hangup is not selected... when i reformated my pc it still was the same problem

yoshie said:
hi

whenever im connected to the internet. .... it automatically hangsup after a while... im not sure why this is

i checked the settings and auto hangup is not selected... when i reformated my pc it still was the same problem
Your ISP probally has a timeout period in force, they usually are for twenty minutes of inactivity. A way round this is to set your email app to check for mail every ten minutes.

*** Irrelevant post now. Wombat beat me to it :) ***

Do you have a setting that will automatically disconnect you from the internet after a certain period of time? ISPs out there also automatically disconnect users who are idle for a certain amount of time. Try contacting them and see if they know anything about it.

Knight said:
*** Irrelevant post now. Wombat beat me to it :) ***

Do you have a setting that will automatically disconnect you from the internet after a certain period of time? ISPs out there also automatically disconnect users who are idle for a certain amount of time. Try contacting them and see if they know anything about it.
Snap! :p

na......... the isp doesnt do that....

im actually helping a friend.

i have the same isp as him and mine doesnt do that

Back
Top Bottom