Half-Life 2 crashes

Steemax

Daemon Poster
Ok before i continue Ive tried re'installing the game but taht didnt work.. what happens is on the first level when you get of the train and what not.. i get to the part where u got to stack th ebox and jump out the window.. when i open the door it says "loading" and itloads fine then i take one step forward and the game crashes... whats the problem.. it does the same thing with Lost coast..

Steemax said:
Ok before i continue Ive tried re'installing the game but taht didnt work.. what happens is on the first level when you get of the train and what not.. i get to the part where u got to stack th ebox and jump out the window.. when i open the door it says "loading" and itloads fine then i take one step forward and the game crashes... whats the problem.. it does the same thing with Lost coast..

i take it your playing this on your laptop.

what is your current graphics chipset?

have you messed around with the games graphics settings?

have you updated your graphics card driver?

I had a similar problem with Half-Life 2, have you tried setting your desktop resolution to the same as the one you are using in-game? It worked for me...

if you are using the comp in your sig, it should be able to handle it fine.

ya its my laptop.. my graphics card is a 945gm 128mb it handles lost coast perfectly so it should work.. and i tried the resolution thing that didnt work

i play half life 2 episode one on my new lappy, intel duo core 1.6ghz, 120gb 5400rpm drive, ati x1400 256mb video card... and it runs fine.. np's.. then i always run games on ac..

Back
Top Bottom