Half Life 2

Taylor1

Daemon Poster
Is it really a good game? Whats it about? I want a new good pc game, if not Half life 2, can you suggest any others? I have guild wars and im not paying for WoW

Half Life 2 is about is about a man named Gordon Freeman who was pretty much captured and is now in this city that is controlled by a bunch of aliens called the combine. from here you fight your way through the combine and other monsters to meet up with old friends (Half Life 1) to help destroy the Citadel which Dr. Breen (Half Life 1 character) is trying to take over the whole place and stuff like that.

great game i would most definitely buy it. if you are a serious gamer, i suggest picking up a copy of the first Half Life. i'm just saying this because there are a lot of characters and monsters from the 1st one in the 2nd one. but Half Life 2 can basically be catorgorized as its own game and not a sequel because it barely referres to the 1st Half Life, besides the characters and monster part what what ever :)

yep thats it. you don't have to get it i was just suggesting because i have to play the first one before the second one.

but if you don't want to get it you don't have to.

well in Hl2 theres a whole other story line. the only thing you would be missing is the characters but they re-introduce themselves in the second one lol, its up to you really if you want to buy it :p

Yeah, I love Half-Life 2. GREAT GAME! I played it before the first one, too.

I never beat the first one.. I got bored and just kinda quit. Now half-life2 on the other hand... THAT compelled me to play to the bitter end - great game, and episode1 just further adds to it's greatness.

I have high expectations from episode2, and from what valve has been showing us lately.. I believe my expectations are going to be met.

Haha, this is weird. I only started playing this again a day ago after completing it about a year back. Its a good game, but I think its getting dated now in the graphics department. Physics and story though is amazing, and its definietly worth playing.

Like me, you'll probably go back to it too. I don't have a wanting to buy Episode 2 though. At least yet.
I don't honstly think it was the right way to release them, but at least they aren't rushing a full larger game.

Back
Top Bottom