Graphics card help please1

g60cc

Beta member
Would first of all like to say hello to all forum members so hi to all....well i have been out the computer build playing etc for some time now. i bought myself a media all in one with 32" screen etc pentium 4 3gz 1gb ram etc...the only thing that lets it down is the graphics card, at the moment it has a radion 3d connect 9250s/vid dvi AGP,i belive 4/8x,

i know the new card will have to be self powering as with it being a media centre has no pc power outlets. it has the 3 normal slit 3 bus i think its called like the cards of a few year ago 9500/9600 etc....i now see all these x1800 cards and not sure what it all is now as it says agp but is it not the same...anyway as i said i have a 9250 what card can i go for without need external power, not worried on cost, thanks

g60cc said:
Would first of all like to say hello to all forum members so hi to all....well i have been out the computer build playing etc for some time now. i bought myself a media all in one with 32" screen etc pentium 4 3gz 1gb ram etc...the only thing that lets it down is the graphics card, at the moment it has a radion 3d connect 9250s/vid dvi AGP,i belive 4/8x,

i know the new card will have to be self powering as with it being a media centre has no pc power outlets. it has the 3 normal slit 3 bus i think its called like the cards of a few year ago 9500/9600 etc....i now see all these x1800 cards and not sure what it all is now as it says agp but is it not the same...anyway as i said i have a 9250 what card can i go for without need external power, not worried on cost, thanks

Here ya go

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814161064

This card is AGP

now what do you mean this card cant require anymore power, you dont have any spare connectors in your case?

What are the specs on your Systems PSU?

g60cc said:
hi thanks i have no power outlet as it is an all in one systen elonex so i need the most powerfull card possible without needing power
WEll i dont know anything about Elonex and when i googled them i couldnt pull up their page.

Anyway, when you say you have no power outlet, you are talking about inside the case, as in there are no other power connectors.

Have you actually taken the side of the case off and checked?

and you didnt answer my other question

What are the specs on your Systems PSU?

you can find this by looking at your systems PSU, they usually have a label describing the specs.

A 32" screen can be powered with this card. To my knowledge, any card can power it, as long as the refresh rates are capable.

Back
Top Bottom