Graphic Card Help

slick user

Baseband Member
My Normal Graphics Card Intel Is Being Dumb I I Replaced It With A Better Graphics Card And I Unistalled The Intel One Now Everytime I Turn The Computer On It Says Install The Intel One Then I Turn It Off Then I See That It Installed Itself Any Ideas

I'm quite confused at this... but I'll try my best to comprehend what you're trying to say. So the integrated graphics keeps installing itself and the intel installs itself? Whatever... I think I know what you're problem is: go into BIOS (press either f8, f2, or esc. when you see your comp manu. logo) and go and find your graphics section, probably in integrated, then disable the integrated graphics and you shouldn't have this problem anymore... or did I miss your point?

jac006 said:
I'm quite confused at this... but I'll try my best to comprehend what you're trying to say. So the integrated graphics keeps installing itself and the intel installs itself? Whatever... I think I know what you're problem is: go into BIOS (press either f8, f2, or esc. when you see your comp manu. logo) and go and find your graphics section, probably in integrated, then disable the integrated graphics and you shouldn't have this problem anymore... or did I miss your point?

NO U DID PERFECT BUT IF I DISABLE IT WILL IT MAKE THE OTHER GRAPHICS CARD I INSTALLED WORK?

It very well should... nice caps too... I hope you did that on accident... although the chances of that happening are slim... whatever... you're welcome from the help that you received....

Back
Top Bottom