GPU Question.

zeddicus456

Beta member
Hi I am "zedd",

I am currently kicking around the idea of building myself a gaming pc for around $1000. I have a really good idea of all the hardware i want...... except for the gpu. The reason being i have no monitor and was thinking of using my 37" sony vizio lcd tv instead. is this a good idea or bad idea? I want to spend around $200 on gpu, but wasnt sure if any card would be able to support high graphics on a screen that large (full screen?). Games (empire total war-shougun 2, skyrim, bf3, supreme commander) :confused:

I've been looking for a while on different companies support links, probably had the anwser right in front of me. I need to talk to a person LOL

thanks,
"zedd"

the high end cards will most definitely be able to handle that size of tv, I use to play on my roommates 42 vizio with a radeon hd 6790. So im sure with a 200 dollar card you find, it will be a blast.

Edit: As long as it is HDMI then you are good

For around $200 you will get a very nice AMD / ATI or nVidia Graphics Card (Both camps make great cards) do check your TV connections as to connecting a Graphics card though :)

Back
Top Bottom