got her all together but a couple Q's

crayzboost

In Runtime
ok i got my stuff all together:
asus a8v deluxe mobo
amd 64 3500+ winchester
western digital 36.7g raptor hd

my question is how do i hook up my front usb ports to the mobo, the wires are there and i think i know about where they go but im not sure. i did some searching but i couldn't find what i was looking for and theres nothing about it in the manual, all help is appreciated from anyone with this mobo, thanks

carlos,m

i have the manual here in my hand and from what i can see it doesnt show it. does anyone have this mobo that knows?

ok i got it to work, i still couldnt figure out how they went in (like what order) so i looked at my usb 2.0 game module that makes two extra usb ports in the back, looked at the way that hooked up and i got it.

thanks for the help i owe you one.

carlos,m

Yeah, like Windwaker said. I didn't bother with mine too, Carlos. I just hooked up the two USB and firewire brackets in. You have to follow the manual and know where the ground and data connections are in the USB_1 or USB_2 slot is. Or at least, that's how I figure. My fingers are too fat so it's hard for me to get it in there. I'm lucky I even got all those LED HD, Power switch, etc. in. I'll have to think about getting tweezers or something, hehe.

Back
Top Bottom