Google Help

Powell

Beta member
Any reason, why i cant search on google properly. apparently i have a virus, and have been sending in automated requests, but the 3 free virus checkers and spyware scanners, say i have nothing, is this a prob with google, or wat???

<i>We're sorry...
... but we can't process your request right now. A computer virus or spyware application is sending us automated requests, and it appears that your computer or network has been infected.

We'll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again soon. In the meantime, you might want to run a virus checker or spyware remover to make sure that your computer is free of viruses and other spurious software.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope we'll see you again on Google.
</i>

I have gotten that before too and ran my virus/spyware checker and came up with nothing but the next day i was searching on google fine..

No..Google is working fine with mine so therefore time wouldnt effect it. Very werid. So all the googles dont work .co.uk .com etc?

I have even tried google.de and it says the same.

That person said that he had the same problem, but it was alrite the next day, do u reckon it will be the same for me??

Alright...See if its ok tomorrow and if its the same get back to us :D Ill look into it why your away

Back
Top Bottom