is this a good stuff to buy for my computer upgrade to play crysis at decent framerat

et94

Solid State Member
1G-800 KINGSTON
2G-800 KINGSTON
ASUS 9600GT 512MB
ASUS P5QL-SE
INTEL Q-SERIES E6300

i cant get more the 3GB because i'm on 32bit XP and i wont be spending more unless absolutely necessary

thanks you

I believe you are asking if that hardware options can run crysis at decent fps, or performance, and the answer is no.

You need at least 8800 gtx or above to run crysis in decent settings and that's just the GPU.

I would recommend u to get a dual core if you are short on budget. Instead of Intel Quad, get a dual core with higher speeds on each core, since the game might not use all 4 cores.

3GB RAM is decent, but what is the speed (like 800MHz, 1066MHz etc)?

Are u building you own or buying from a brand?

I believe you are asking if that hardware options can run crysis at decent fps, or performance, and the answer is no.

You need at least 8800 gtx or above to run crysis in decent settings and that's just the GPU.

I would recommend u to get a dual core if you are short on budget. Instead of Intel Quad, get a dual core with higher speeds on each core, since the game might not use all 4 cores.

3GB RAM is decent, but what is the speed (like 800MHz, 1066MHz etc)?

Are u building you own or buying from a brand?

the E6300 is a dual core cpu, and the RAM speed is listed in his post (800MHz) and is all he would need with his FSB limitations which would be around 1600MHz with that P5QL, if he upgrades his GPU (4870 or GTX 260) he could be good to go with decent frame rates if he doesn't try ultra high settings and all the eye candy...

the E6300 is a dual core cpu, and the RAM speed is listed in his post (800MHz) and is all he would need with his FSB limitations which would be around 1600MHz with that P5QL, if he upgrades his GPU (4870 or GTX 260) he could be good to go with decent frame rates if he doesn't try ultra high settings and all the eye candy...

Oh thought it was a Quad cause of the Q, lol.

to avoid confusion

1G-800 KINGSTON -ram
2G-800 KINGSTON -ram
ASUS 9600GT 512MB -graphics card
ASUS P5QL-SE -motherboard
INTEL Q-SERIES E6300 -processor

and please can someone actually answer my question which is can i play crysis

to avoid confusion

1G-800 KINGSTON -ram
2G-800 KINGSTON -ram
ASUS 9600GT 512MB -graphics card
ASUS P5QL-SE -motherboard
INTEL Q-SERIES E6300 -processor

and please can someone actually answer my question which is can i play crysis

On low settings, yes. Maybe on medium with no shadow or effects.

Back
Top Bottom