is this a good psu?

I'd stick to the Corsair. It comes out to only $5 more, you get it from a reputable company that offers a warranty/return, and you don't have to worry about buying from a forumer.

Just my $.02.

The BFG is a very nice PSU. They are backed by a great warranty and perform extremely well. That's a good deal at $95 if it's in good shape and the trader is reputable.

How much Heat does he have? Has he been a long time member on that forum with lots of deals there? If you do enter into negotiations, be sure to get his full personal info including home address and phone number.

Just did some checking, you can get a similar model BFG 800W w/80A @12 for $89.99 after rebate from Newegg. If he wont go lower than that, walk away.

The BFG is a very nice PSU. They are backed by a great warranty and perform extremely well. That's a good deal at $95 if it's in good shape and the trader is reputable.

True, but in Trivium's case, a purchase from NewEgg would give him the chance to RMA the part in case something happened to it. We don't even have enough information about the BFG (used? how long ago was it bought?). I'd still say stick to NewEgg over the forum seller, especially when the difference is $5.

i might just go with the new egg one it has 2 more sata connector and 2 mroe peripheral connectors and its brand new

i might just go with the new egg one it has 2 more sata connector and 2 mroe peripheral connectors and its brand new

People's opinions will always vary, but I find it much more reasonable to spend your money on Newegg in this case. If the part he was selling was much better and was offered at a MUCH lower price, then we'd have a different situation.;)

Back
Top Bottom