good oc board

well, i wanted sli to kinda future-proof myself. cuz if i build a system, i'd get a 6600gt with it. and when that gets old(or when i get more money), i'd get another one and sli it. but i'll look into that other board. thanks

I believe this is the most powerful motherboard in regards to the video subsystem in which it utilize full bandwidth on both PCI-e channels. Very expensive might I add. Close to $250!!!!!!!!

ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 SLI X16 ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813131568

I think it's the only motherboard that offers that feature with full 16x on both graphic slots.

wow that IS expensive lol. um, well sli isnt all that important for me so that other board that ownage posted looks pretty good. are there any other boards that u guys recommend? again, thanks.
-chris

I've had a lot of luck with ABIT boards with regards to overclocking. That was an Athlon XP board, though, but they might be worth checking.

Yes, i have to agree, CJ, ABIT's NF7-S2 was top of the line back in the AXP days, but now, cutting corners and not overclocking features, i would stay away from them.

I use an Asrock dual P4 880 pro, and Ive got to say its pretty good for o/cing. I understand (I think) that asrock is supposed to suck for ocing, but this is a fairly newly brought out board, and its pretty sweet. Looks nice as well, bright blue lol.

right now, ASrock and their Dual SATA-2 board is very good and ocing with the most recent BIOS.

Back
Top Bottom