Good FPS?

reodan92

Baseband Member
well i just got my sytem rebuilt and now i have a 7300gtx, p4 (3.0 ghz) cpu, 2 gig ram, and p5b asus mobo and im looking for a new fun fps game that will run pretty smoothly with my system. So far im leaning towards FEAR, BF2, or half-life 2. I kinda want css but i already have cs and i hear lots of people say css is cheap because theres less recoil and more easy headshots but all my freinds play that one now insteadof cs. btw im running on windows XP.

bf2 is always a good one, but if you get it you MUST get the reality mod :) it is amazing! and will run very good on that system

i just youtubed reality mod and what does it do it looks like regular gameplayy btw ive never played and bf games besides modern combat for ps2 and xbox

Theres a 7300 GTX now?.. since when?.... CSS isn't terrible, I personally like 1.6 more since all my friends and myself play in leagues for 1.6, but Source is still really fun once in a while.

Personally i like BF 2142 although i know it's not the most popular on here. Call of Duty 2 is also pretty fun, but the graphics aren't the greatest, even with everything maxed.

They probably just upped the clocks a little bit.

BF2 is my favorite, But the closest two for me are Doom 3 and FEAR.

Back
Top Bottom