good external speakers under 30$ reccomendations

theshadowxx

In Runtime
hey I have a lenovo x200 laptop, im looking for some external speakers for it, preferably under 30$ and with a subwoofer (if possibly) does anyone have any suggestions or reccomendations??! so far i've been looking at the Logitech LS21 2.1 Stereo Speaker System...

and also the Cyber Acoustics 3602 speakers system,
and the Altec Lansing VS26212.1 Speaker System (which I found online for about 34$) maybe I can find it cheaper somewhere, so I need some suggestions.

I want something with a pretty powerful sound quality and also something with some loud deep bass. also how does the Logitech S220 2.1 Speaker System compare to the Altec Lansing VS26212.1 Speaker System
or the Logitech LS21 2.1 Stereo Speaker System

by the way thanks 01001010 for the recommendation i think i miight go for the ones u've mentioned the reviews sound good!

also could somone explain what watts means... does more watts = strong bass sound?! or what.

More watts just means that it uses more power. More power would be louder, but not just for bass exclusively.

so do u think the logitech s220 can fill up regular sized dorm room with some powerful bass/sound?! (techno music)

any other suggestions!?!

More watts just means that it uses more power. More power would be louder, but not just for bass exclusively.

also could somone explain what watts means... does more watts = strong bass sound?! or what.

Don't necessarily look at that specification alone. You're not going to find much difference between speakers in this price range.

I want something with a pretty powerful sound quality and also something with some loud deep bass.

You're not going to get that at this price range.

All of the logitech budget speakers are pretty good,i wouldn't go with the altec lansing speakers as most of there low-end stuff sucks. If you can get the Logitech X-530's OR X-540's,they should do what you want but a little bit more expensive then $30.

The Logitech LS21s are good for the price range. I used them for awhile before selling them to a friend.

I bought these and should be receiving them in a few hours I'll let you know how the sound / bass quality is when I have them.

And not to hi-jack your thread, but since its the same topic anybody have any experience with Logitech's higher-end speakers? I'm looking at getting either these or these or something else in the ~$150 range of 2.1, 4.1 or 5.1 speakers.

Back
Top Bottom