Is this a good deal?

ja_moro

Solid State Member
Hi,
I may have one here for you!
Its an Acer Aspire 5315
15.4" widescreen, Celeron 2.13GHz, 2.00GB ddr2 memory, 120GB Sata harddrive, Wireless and a DVD burner.
Its running Windows 7 ultimate, Office 2007 and Microsoft Security Essentials antivirus.

It is in great working condition but the computer has scratches on the lid, the lid also does not latch shut and some stickers on it too and because of these cosmetic things I will part with it cheap!

How does $60 sound to you?

Hi,
I may have one here for you!
Its an Acer Aspire 5315
15.4" widescreen, Celeron 2.13GHz, 2.00GB ddr2 memory, 120GB Sata harddrive, Wireless and a DVD burner.
Its running Windows 7 ultimate, Office 2007 and Microsoft Security Essentials antivirus.

It is in great working condition but the computer has scratches on the lid, the lid also does not latch shut and some stickers on it too and because of these cosmetic things I will part with it cheap!

How does $60 sound to you?

Seems like a good price and a fairly decent computer, you wont be able to put too many files on there and I don't think you will be able to do any gaming.

Yeah just looking for a cheap computer for my GF, she is going to be doing some on-line schooling and the current computer she has looks about 100 years old lol and runs VERY slow. she will be writing essays and things like that. shes not a big computer person and does not game at all. the most she does is watched you-tube vidoes.

Yeah just looking for a cheap computer for my GF, she is going to be doing some on-line schooling and the current computer she has looks about 100 years old lol and runs VERY slow. she will be writing essays and things like that. shes not a big computer person and does not game at all. the most she does is watched you-tube vidoes.

That should be fine. There's enough memory. I'm guessing $60 is cheap I'm english I don't really know about dollars. :)

Yeah its $60.00 Canadian so that would be 37.42 pounds lol your pound is 0.622513 to the Canadian dollar

Back
Top Bottom