is this a good cheap moniter??

Asus monitors are great, so I've heard. I've personally always spent the extra and bought Samsung, but really, it doesn't matter. And you won't notice a difference between 2ms and 5ms (IMHO), so a few other choices would be:

This Hanns-G

and

This Acer

I personally would probably grab the Acer. No rebate to worry about, and a higher contrast ratio. I just bought a 19" Acer monitor for a customer, and he loves it!

I agree, that's a great monitor rohan, but it's more than 10 bucks more. It's 30 more than the one he listed, 20 more than the Acer I listed, and 30 more than the Hanns-G I listed...it may be out of his price range--which he hasn't given us, I might add!

yeah they are all really great monitors I personally would shell out the extra dough and get the one Rohan suggusted but if it is outta your price range the one that dude suggested for 169 (the acer) is probably your best bet and by the time you get that 20 MIR you will have forgotten about it and it only makes the monitor 10 bucks cheaper than the Acer...Either way you go they will all make you happy as long as your GPU can handle giving them the resolution and performance you are looking for cuz at the end of the day you can have a million dollar monitor but if your GPU sux than it aint gonna be much different than a 17 inch 1280 x 1024 (atleast gaming and video wise)

Edit: i guess your talking about the comp in your sig then you really dont gotta worry too much if your running SLI 9800GTs

yeah its the rig in my sig (im a good rymer, but not a good speller:) )

i might go with the $189 dollar one cause it has the hd. if not ill get the acer,

thanks guys.

Back
Top Bottom