Is this good

Mike Nowakowski

In Runtime
I am wondering what elese i can do to upgrade my computer for simulation games i have a Dell 2400 desktop, Pentium 4 at 2.80Ghz, Windows XP Home edition SP2, 67MB Grahics card that is being upgraded, 2GB ram, and 74.74 GB Hard drive anyone know what elese i could do to make siumlation games run faster on my current desktop.

There really isn't much you can do to improve that old system. Maybe a larger, faster drive that will improve load times. An "upgraded" video will help some, but it will still be limited by the low bandwidth PCI slot.

You could do the basics, disk cleanup, defrag, shut off any unnecessary services and background processes. CCleaner is a nifty little program to help optimize your system.

Hi Nowakowski,

To make your game perform better your require 2 things.
1) at least 128MB Grahics card is minimum requirment.
2) Bigger Ram around 2 to 4 GB.
In your case your graphics card is too low, so please increase your graphic card MB.

Regards
Mike Pyne
rentfusion.com

wat kind of simulation games ? new ones or older ones ? and what may your budget be cause that pc is not meant for gaming ?

They are simulation games from 2004 by Microsoft i am going to one day build a great gaming computer, and my ram is maxed out thats the most it can handle.

Back
Top Bottom