getting into windows 2000

lerner1

In Runtime
my cuzin just bought a used computer(labtop) bcuz the owner forgot the pass and couldent get into it so he brought it to me and i tried to log into it with safe mode and looking for an administrator account without a password like you would do with windows xp but it didnt work is there any other way to possiblie get into this system i was going to just try to install windows xp on it but the thing is the computer dosent have a cd-rom drive only floppy is there any way i can hook it up to my desktop and somehow make it work? or is there another way to get passed the password thx in advanced dan

yeah what you can do is just boot up normally, and instead of typing the person's account, type administrator, and then hit enter.

With windows 2000 I am prety sure you can boot from a NTFS boot floppy and then delete the SAM file and that should clear the passwords to the administrator account. If I were you I would read into this more on another site because this thread flirts with the border of hacking which is a topic that is very looked down upon on these fourms. If you do find a article on it would you be so kind as to link me to it upon a pm? Thanks and hope that helped.

Back
Top Bottom