Getting $125 what speakers should I get?

If you're looking to do a surround setup, those are a good choice. Logitech speakers are generally very well built and sound very good.

If you're looking to do a surround setup, those are a good choice. Logitech speakers are generally very well built and sound very good.

+1, I have the older version of those (X-530) and they sound great, I usually even have to turn the bass all the way down...

I personally dont like the speaker's that are made for computers. I have my system hooked up to my Toshiba 7.1 Surround Sound.

I have those exact speakers and they are pretty solid. You can't go wrong with logitech.

thanks. I was thinking the same thing, my friend has em! man, can the sub really make noise!!!!

thanks. I was thinking the same thing, my friend has em! man, can the sub really make noise!!!!

I guess your not the kind of person that likes to be different, and wants your things to be different from your friends. ;)
Those speakers looks great, my friend used to have something similar or the exact one, I forgot.

Back
Top Bottom