Geforce n Radeon ...

The 6800 Ultra beats the X800 Pro but does not beat the XT Version in which the ATI won almost all the benchmarks, but if your looking at a mainstream lineup definatly get the radeon, the 9600 is better then the 5200 i have an 5200 and i dislike it. I dislike it even more because I have a 9800 Pro 256 MB sitting right next to me in the box mocking me :(

Lol. Well, for the money I paid for it - I would swap nothing for my 5200: 256MB, 8x AGP - does me fine. Medium FarCry in Caves, High Far Cry outside.

Cartman00 said:
The 6800 Ultra beats the X800 Pro but does not beat the XT Version in which the ATI won almost all the benchmarks, but if your looking at a mainstream lineup definatly get the radeon, the 9600 is better then the 5200 i have an 5200 and i dislike it. I dislike it even more because I have a 9800 Pro 256 MB sitting right next to me in the box mocking me :(

O, but i read a HWM magazine n inside has its score and geforce 6800 has the highest ...............?????????

Lord Kalthorn said:
Lol. Well, for the money I paid for it - I would swap nothing for my 5200: 256MB, 8x AGP - does me fine. Medium FarCry in Caves, High Far Cry outside.

What u mean by this ?? Lord ..?

I just means that if given the money that my 5200 costs now; there is nothing (unless I could get a 5400 on offer) that I would buy instead.

5200 are cheap & nasty

Youve got a decent spec machine, go for a 5900XT or 9800pro or higher.

I prefer Nvidia, no problems, lock ups etc.

On our Lan party's only the guys with ATI's have problems.

Back
Top Bottom